Our Engineering Culture
Our teams consist of highly qualified, career-driven groups of academic achievers and work intellectuals, equipped with integrity and professionalism. We always empower our engineering teams to have a culture of self-improvement where we continuously support initiatives especially in the areas of DevOps, Agile, automation and adoption of modern architecture paradigms.
We believe in creating the right context and engineering culture to support our people to reach their goals, innovate and achieve their tech passion.
Five Core Principles
- Our teams are entrusted to take decisions, readily adapt to changing demands, learn and improve. Effectively managing themselves, our people don’t wait to be told what to do. Seeking to continuously enhance their own skills and recommend outstanding ideas, our Engineering Team collaborates to derive the finest approaches.
- We constantly ask ourselves what new we are bringing to the table; a solution to a business problem, new features, technology, frameworks, methods or tools. Innovation from everyone is the key to the continuous advancement and makes sure that Sumerge Engineering is always improving and at the edge of technology.
- We’re proud to be collaborators, problem solvers and risk-takers. Everyone in our teams is empowered to take decisions and experiment. Through the desire to achieve and lead, our people continue to live an experience full of trials and errors followed by distinct outcomes.
- We always assess the business and whether the customer is satisfied with the features we’re shipping. The technical excellence of the product, the current architecture and technical debt, the release process, and the ability to promptly deliver new features with the highest quality derive exquisite customer experience.
- We build well-rounded high performing teams with an open environment for ideas, feedback and improvement. Constantly aspiring for continuous learning and development, we strive to give our people support and a place where they can achieve mastery and greatness, and inspire them to to do what they do best every day.
Hear It from Our People
Four years at Sumerge and literally everyday, I learn something new. I've worked with various technology stacks, tools and customers. And all along, I've always had the freedom to learn, grow and express myself.
Ahmed Yousry,Staff Software Engineer
Every day I am surrounded by helpful friendly people who I now call friends. We all share a common goal of improving each other. I wouldn't have received this broad level of experience at any other place.
Youssef Farahat,Associate Software Engineer
Sumerge gave me the freedom to enhance my current skills, technical and non-technical, while allowing me to develop and learn new ones, giving me the opportunity to push my own boundaries.
Mohamed Adel,Software Engineer
I'm glad I had my first work experience in Sumerge. Everyday is special here; I grow, I learn and I make friends. Sumerge is an illuminating environment for me.
Merola Tadros,Associate TechOps & Support Engineer
I’m constantly learning so much and developing my skills, which is truly a priority for Sumerge. Also, I can't imagine working with friendlier people, and that really makes starting work everyday of great fun.
Mariam Salama,Associate Software Engineer
It's a great pleasure working here with the friendliest and the most supportive helpful people. Sumerge offers me a great room for growth, both technically and personally. We are always learning and growing here.
Eslam Tayseer,Associate Software Engineer
Our learning culture continuously allows us, not only to gain vast work experience, but also to develop key areas which contributes to a successful career path.
Ahmed Magdy,Quality Manager
Our rich and customer centric culture prioritizes people and their development, as well as our customers' satisfaction. I’ve personally seen how we are consultants to our clients, and not just vendors.
Ahmed Abdelaal,Senior Staff Integration Engineer
Even though I was hired and on-boarded remotely, I observed a great workplace with friendly teams,an accurate selection process creating harmony, constant development, and a supportive management.
Abdallah Mostafa,Project Management Leader
The freedom and responsibility help me work professionally, without anyone keeping close eyes on me. I always ask myself what has to be done, what’s important, and what are the consequences and accordingly prioritize my responsibilities.
Mamdouh William,Technical Support Leader
As an owner of my tasks, I'm given the responsibility to fulfill them, the accountability for the quality of my work, and the freedom in how I tackle it. This allows me to plan projects and learnings, and even learn the guitar on the side all while fulfilling my goals.
Hani Zaatar,Software Engineer
Being a Sumergee provided me with the opportunity to explore my potential, which was extremely crucial for me in the first steps of my career. The flexibility and trust I found since day one has majorly and positively impacted my work.
Bassant Ayman,Software Engineer
Amr Khaled,Associate Software Engineer
Sherry Ayoub,Associate TechOps & Support Engineer
Our environment here at Sumerge feels like home. People are friends, not just colleagues, which creates a healthy environment for everyone to learn, happily do their work , and be productive.
Hussein ElSaadi,Sr. Engineering Manager
Sumerge offers an environment that brings out the best in each one of us. We're empowered to innovate, learn, and develop, and through appreciation and recognition, we're constantly encouraged to do and achieve more.
Ahmed Anwar,Staff Software Engineer
I look back and see how my engagement here lead me to discover my true capabilities through challenges, development, and experience. Sumerge is a land of opportunities where we're free to learn, apply, and enhance.
Marwa Emam,HR Specialist
It's always been a pleasant journey over here. In fact, you know you're working in the right place with the right people, when you're passionate about what you're doing no matter how much it takes to go the extra mile