Keep it up to date
One of the main challenges across all governmental entities is managing internal and external correspondence. Millions of documents are generated daily; without proper management these documents are difficult to find and often lost, meaning that historical mistakes can be repeated (such as dealing with a blacklisted vendor). Lost documentation can also cause those entities major legal issues.
Sumerge’s Correspondence Management Solution (CMS) gives governmental entities and enterprises the power and tools to manage all correspondence type (Email, Post, Fax…etc.) and govern the flow of documents into and outside of the organization. The solution comes with an integrated scanning functionality, customizable SLA Management and process tracking to keep your organization up-to-date at every step and proactively detect and mitigate bottlenecks based on real-time-reports generated by the system.
Sumerge’s CMS comes with ready-built processes for all types of correspondences (Incoming Correspondence, Outgoing Correspondence, Internal Correspondence, Memo…etc.) so it will
- Boost staff productivity
- Improve team work and collaboration
- Optimize business processes
- Enhance the quality of decision making
- Identify valuable information
- Have a Comprehensive security matrix
The solution has been developed to be highly flexible and can be easily tailored to fit any correspondence use-case. As, it offers
- Sumerge CMS comes with pre-configured Bar Code Generation Module to help link your physical archive with the digital world.
- An integrated template system for generating print-outs from Correspondences when a physical copy is most needed.
- Sumerge’s CMS provides a dashboard to provide the needed information on your organizations efficiency. An alert and notification system to keep you ahead of your due dates.
- The solution comes with a twain based web scanner to give your employees the edge when handling the large amounts of daily correspondences.
What our customers say
Sumerge is one of the best companies I have dealt with. The team is very professional, respectful, punctual and committed to delivering the contracted project on time
Sahar Salah,Vice President, Head of IT, Bank ABC
Sumerge helped us to seamlessly implement a daily vouchers solution where the team provided an exceptional effort to solve any migration issues and finish the implementation with zero data loss or security issues
Shaarawy Mohamed,IT Infrastructure services Manager, FAB
We used Sumerge’s consultancy and experience to implement our Self-Service Portal as they are the best team in the region to implement and use IBM Technology
Ahmed Abd El Hady,IT Division Manager, TE-Data
Thankfully with Sumerge’s ECM solution we now rely on our electronic documents and moved our physical collateral documents to a safe fireproof warehouse, as we no longer need the documents onsite anymore
Tamer Emam,Head of IT, EMRC
With Sumerge we seamlessly implemented automation for our loan appraisal process along with enterprise content management which empowered us to help more citizens find affordable housing more quickly